Encrypt your webpage or blog
- Keep your information hidden from others, even the government!
- Put encryption on any webpage
- Decrypt right in your own webpage
- There are lots of different ways to use this on your own site
Fast and easy
- It just takes a little bit of copying and pasting to add encryption to any webpage
- Decrypting is as simple as clicking a link and entering the password
- Tested in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- The encryption used is 256-bit AES, the standard used by the US Government
- The encrypted text is safe as long as you keep the key secret. Do not lose the key. If you do, no one can help you!
Free with no catches
- Completely free with no ads, viruses, spyware, stds, trial periods, or watermarks
- No backdoors (not even I can break the encryption to read your encrypted information!)
- Ok, one catch, do not use this if encryption is illegal in your country or if you plan to use this for illegal purposes, and I am not responsible for anything you do with this